- October 31, 2020
- By: pinnacle
- in: Insight
The oil and gas industry is the primary source of the fuel power sector for the country and also plays a significant role in influencing the decision making for all the other essential sections affecting the economy of the country.
There are a lot of different tasks that are involved in the O&G industry, such as deep earth and offshore drilling, pumping, and also the final delivery of the finished product.
As we all know, generators are considered the backbone of the oil and gas industry that keeps them running without any interruption. They provide the primary power sources for these industries, mainly to assist with drilling and digging.
As both drilling and digging procedures are crucial to these industries, and a lot of power is needed to provide service to heavy equipment. To achieve this amount of energy with maximum efficiency, we have Pinnacle Diesel power generators, which also ensures that there is no power loss.
In the oil and gas industry, generators are a necessity if you want to maintain steadiness and reliability in your business operations. They also provide immediate and full strength of electric power when there is a failure of the primary power supply system in the industry.
Diesel power generators provide durable, reliable energy to meet both mobile and stationary power needs. A continuous power supply can be a matter of difference between life and death.
If an emergency or a disaster occurs and the main power gets shut down, generators can provide the backup power required, also allowing the business to continue as usual. This can save a massive amount of time and money for the Oil and Gas industry.
The supply of food, water, fuel, and medicines during natural disasters, when the demand is at a peak, can only be possible using diesel engines, even to remote or isolated locations. The same engines, when used in Generators, become key to the Oil and Gas industry.
Some unique features of Diesel-powered generators are as follows:
- Reliable: Diesel engine provides very high power density, which means less fuel consumption than other sources of fuel.
- Efficient: They can provide power quickly and continuously during power cuts without any power losses.
- Portable: They are available in various sizes and capabilities both in mobile and stationary units, and also to be transported to meet emergency power needs.
- Durable: Diesel engines can last up to 20,000 – 30,000 hours before their first overhaul.
- Availability: Generators can easily be installed and maintained as they are readily available in the market.
Pinnacle Diesel power generators are of great importance for any industry which wants extra protection in emergencies against power loss. With a standing experience for 20+ years in the Power Generators sector and involved themselves in more than 20,000 projects with over 2 Million happy customers.